dimanche 9 février 2014

Fairy Tail Manga 371 | Fairy Tail 371 Raw

Join our discussion in fairy tail 371 spoiler if you are a real fairy tail manga fan. Fairy tail 371 chapter It will be released this Tuesday. So in just a while, you will get the fresh happenings from fairy tail manga 371. Face hasn’t been activated yet, it’s only been unsealed. Which is still bad, since the demons seem to know where it is, while no one else does as of yet. I’m betting Cana will play a role in stopping Elfman from activating the exploding Lacrima, since she seemed to find his story suspicious. Otherwise she was just being a huge jerk, which I somehow doubt.
fairy tail manga 371
About Jellal’s eye, I think that was just an artistic error. I mean, if an eye is “crushed” there’s no temporary blindness Because it’s crushed. When I read this manga in the morning I was half asleep I just thought Jellal was staring the guy in the face with damaged/missing eyes. Which made the scene more powerful for me. That Chairman was an idiot. The moment he said he found a way to transfer the key I knew he was going to be dead when I turned the page. Also I just realized that Jellal’s fight with Oracion Seis is a homage to Rave, when Sieghart fights with all the members of Rave’s Oracion Seis. It’s cool, but at the same time reminds me why I don’t like Jellal. Also how did he crush his eyes exactly? And why are they there.
Search Term: fairy tail 371, fairy tail 371 chapter, fairy tail 371 confirmed, fairy tail 371 english, fairy tail 371 manga, fairy tail 371 mangastream, fairy tail 371 raw, fairy tail 371 release date, fairy tail 371 scans, fairy tail 371 spoilers, fairy tail manga 371, read fairy tail 371 , fairy tail 371 mangareader, fairy tail 371 mangapanda

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire