lundi 20 janvier 2014

Read Berserk 334 Manga – Berserk 334 Release Date

Read Berserk 334 Manga here.  will be released on Wednesday this week. For the meantime check the latest Berserk 334 raw and Berserk 334 spoilers and prediction. Man I just love this manga I o ready read it almost twenty time and never bored me and the anime series watch almost eight and got the new movie egg of the emperor although in that movie gats don’t resemble the manga Drawing I tink it a lot better the animated serie.  So the chapter of Elf Island begins? I guess we will be jumping to Guts next chapter? Or the chapter after that? I do want to see the meeting of Griffith and Rickert. I like how the utopian Falconia is presented to the travelers, so that is Griffiths plan, people have to come to him due to the fact that his palace is the only safe place in the world.
Berserk 2
For a while we weren’t. Seems the mods have lightened up on that. Some publishers were coming after us for providing links to scans and in some cases hosting them. So MH had to act quick and strictly. But the publishers for the most part have given up on stopping a logical desire from the community, and like Viz have decided to take a stake in it and are getting releases out much faster. But with somewhat less popular manga like Berserk we have to rely on the scans, because Dark Horse only releases in volumes on the english side – and we know how fast Miura is on releasing chapters. Regardless I buy every volume as they come out because this manga deserves my money.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire