lundi 20 janvier 2014

Fairy Tail Manga 368 | Fairy Tail 368 English

Fairy tail Chapter 368 and  will be out soon. We will get fairy tail chapter 368 the moment it will be release, so be sure to check this page regularly for the update. I will be sharing you guys the upcoming fairy tail 368 Spoilers. But in all honesty, why are the FT mages all naked? Mashima’s use of fan service rarely bothers me, except for some specific parts throughout the series, but right now, I just don’t see why everyone has to be naked. Mira, I suppose I can understand since they’re trying to turn her into a demon.
fairy tail 368 raw
Jellal taking on Oracion Seis by himself is pretty cool, although I wish we had gotten more of that fight since the chapter was titled, “Jellal vs. Oracion Seis. Also, looks like Zero is about to awaken again. Looks like Brain didn’t die after all. Also, I like the idea of Tartaro’s HQ floating on a piece of land. Also, is anyone wondering where E.N.D. is? Isn’t he supposed to be the Guild Master of Tartaros? “Jellal vs Oracion Seis” and we barely see that, we don’t even get a conclussive conclusion to the fight, at least end the chapter with Crime Sociere and Oracion Seis standing together ready to take down Tartarus, if you give me that I could forgive for misleading us into thinking this chapter was going to focus on that.
Search Term: fairy tail 368, fairy tail 368 chapter, fairy tail 368 confirmed, fairy tail 368 english, fairy tail 368 manga, fairy tail 368 raw, fairy tail 368 release date, fairy tail 368 scans, fairy tail 368 spoilers, fairy tail manga 368

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire