vendredi 24 janvier 2014

Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 Chapter | Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 Manga

This page will soon be updated with manga scans, Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 raw spoilers or when Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 English scans is out. You can get an early Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 spoilers of the manga every Tuesday while the Attack On Titan – Before The Fall 4 scans English version were out on Wednesday. I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it’s more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I’ve been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot.
Attack On Titan - Before The Fall 4
About your second theory, I find the way you’re accusing the Reiss family groundless. You’re saying they have to be behind it because they have money? That fact alone doesn’t justify it.
Secondly, how come nobody remembered there was that sort of vaccine/health care solution? Somebody would’ve surely recognised and exposed it. I don’t think such a huge thing could have been kept a secret at this scale, since the Titans seem to overpopulate humans at the moment right now. Logically, there Has to be other human civilizations out there. I mean, smart people would just head to a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. I think miles and miles of water would be a good deterant for the titans and a life on coconuts and seafood certainly appeals to me! There’s also lots of places on the earth where there are geological titan deterants, the alps, for instance. I really think there are pockets of other civilisations out there. It’s likely that if the people in the walls could just get a couple hundred miles from the walls, they wouldn’t find any titans as all the ones close by are flocking around the walls. The walls are kinda a death trap. Also, I’d be surprised if there isn’t some large, corrupt country that’s controling the tians and however many human traitors there are are working for that country. Meeby Erens dad was a spy, or defected from that country.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire